~bittersweet~

As one journey ends, another begins.
My Grand parents were married for 62 years!
On Sunday my sister in law got married and it was a beautiful ceremony.
I thought I would share a few, OK, a lot, of photos of them and the surrounding gardens where the wedding took place.
Here's to 62 years Mr. & Mrs. Webber!


Her son walked her down the aisle!
The gardens were amazingly beautiful and fragrant.
Tons and tons of lavender





This believe it or not is the 2 pigs house!
Lucky them!


My cousin Rachel and the beautiful bride
my sweet Savannah...........
our happy little family
Cody posing...
Cody and I in the pouring down rain!
On another note....
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the little notes wishing me the best in the passing of my Grandpa.
It makes me feel so blessed to have so many friends that I haven't even met care so deeply.
It means more than you know.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment