~don't forget the kids~

I love, love, love decorating kids spaces!
I already have Savannah's room done in my head for a surprise re-do when she turns 13 ...
(but you'll have to wait 3 years to see that!)
These rooms and accessories from Posh Tots always amaze me!
They are usually over the top and way out of my price range, but I still find it fun to look at their website!
Hope you do too!
Oh, they have a sister website for us grown-ups.
Posh living!
Get your credit card out.
It's not going to be cheap.






On another note, the weather here in the Pacific Northwest has cooled down to a remarkable 95 degrees.
Now I hate to be a complainer, but it's just too darn hot~still!
off to the lake, again....
I think we have gone through 3 bottles of sun block in the last week!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment