~my potting shed~

It started out a few years ago. My husband called from work and said they were giving away some old storage sheds, and would I like one? OK, you know me, I don't pass anything that is free by! So, home he came and dumped the ugliest shed you had ever seen off in our yard on a heap of dirt. It had no roof, no windows, and no siding. Pretty much just a shell. Well, after a few million shingles, a new roof, a trellis for my wisteria, and some vintage windows, it was complete. Now we have a spot to house all our gardening supplies as well as our tools.


I don't even mind the 3 broken window panes, courtesy of my son. I made the "rose" sign out of old letters from here.
It's not only a favorite flower of mine, but it's Savannah's middle name too!


The bunny is one of my favorite things. I got it at a local nursery.

I used old tools as door handles.....





It's finally sunny enough to start planting flowers!
I love getting my hands in the dirt!

0 comments:

Post a Comment