~I'm back!~

We had a wonderful time in Lake Chelan! The weather was near 90 and it was great taking a few days off to relax! Below is a picture of put put golf, where we played 18 holes on evening. One of my favorite restaurants in Chelan, a outdoor BBQ/wine bar. You sit in picnic tables near the vineyards and listen to country music and have wonderful BBQ ribs, chicken, salmon, you name it. The kids have a huge field to play ball in.


The photo below was a place near the pool we used daily!

Cody learned how to play baseball, seeing that there are other sports out there besides soccer!
A tribute to my sister in law
The pool where we enjoyed every day, most of the day!
See my husbands cute legs?
Cody posing
Loved this house so I made Chris pull over so I could get a picture!
We bought Savannah this while we were there.
We are suckers.
End of story.
My sister in law Robbi and her daughter Ryenne Good old fashioned smores! Yummy!
I had 3, thank you very much!
Oh, got Cody this cute shirt at one of my favorite stores in Chelan, Willow.
Memorial Day parade
Ryenne and Taylor (kids' cousins) above
and Cody and his BFF Tyson (and cousin) below
The boys watching some teenagers get arrested for drinking and having some sort of green parsley like substance in their car!
At the BBQ joint....
More golf....
hole in one!
Not really, but we pretended!
Fishing the golf ball out of the water that went off course!
Oops, already put this in there. I must really like those legs!
Savannah in her new bikini
And Cody in his new sunburn
FAMILY




Glad to be back! Can't wait to catch up on all your blogs I have been missing! Take care, off to unload the car!

0 comments:

Post a Comment