~free botanical clipart~

I just created this botanical wall art for under $10.00 and thought I'd share the "how to" with all of you! This isn't the best picture......but you can see that these prints framed in a grid make a great statement on the wall! These were some of my inspiration photos.

Notice how they are all in a grid pattern.

Here is what you do.
Find the images you like. You can use florals, butterflies, insects, etc.
You can find them out of vintage books, or use the ones I posted below.
They are all copyright free images, so steal away!
Right click on the picture and save it to your computer.
Open a word document and insert the picture.
Enlarge it to your desired size.
I did mine at 8" x 10"
I printed mine on cream colored cardstock, but you can use any paper.
I framed mine in black dollar store frames (love the dollar tree!)
The whole project cost under $10.00 for 9 framed prints!

Feel free to use any of these images!













0 comments:

Post a Comment