~May 21, 2003~

Debbie Gallatly
March 14, 1954-May 21, 2003
This picture was taken a month before she passed on vacation in Hawaii. This is my sweet dear sister in law Debbie. Debbie had a huge heart, enjoyed scrap booking and raising her 3 kids. We miss her so much. Debbie died in a terrible drowning accident on the Wenatchee river while out boating with friends 6 years ago.
On our way to Lake Chelan today we will stop at the river, like we always do, and throw flowers in.
Debbie, I wish Cody would have got to meet you, he would have loved you as much as everyone else. You had such a great sense of humor. I'll never forget the day I asked you if my butt looked fat in my jeans. You simply said, "yes, it's getting a little round"
I always knew you would tell me the truth! :)
Your kids are doing great, as I am sure you know, because I know you are looking down on them from Heaven everyday.
I miss hanging out with you and I know Chris misses his big sis immensely. You will always be in our hearts Debbie, we love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment