~magazine update~

If you read my blog you know that a long while ago a very sweet gal approached me about taking photos of my home for a magazine. If you also are a magazine addict like I am, you know that the magazine business is going through some very big changes right now with magazines closing, etc. etc. etc. I heard back from a editor from Meridith Publishing this morning and she had some news for me. She told me that right now my home (mainly my kitchen) is being looked over at Country Living magazine and also at Better Homes & Gardens! She said to be patient (which for me is impossible, but I will do my best) and she would keep me updated.
Here is the funny part.
She must read my blog (hello if you are reading!) because she mentioned that my dark bar stools in my kitchen would be hard to photograph and that I should get the Pier One stools I have been pining for...
Whoo~hoo!
Permission to get the stools!
Just what I was waiting for!
Now I have a compelling reason for my husband! :)
OK, off to craigs list to sell the leather ones.......
stay tuned, I will keep you all updated!
Can you imagine? Country Living? I think I just may have a heart attack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment