The day ahead of me....

After a long weekend at our beach house, I can't wait to get back home... The day ahead of me is very busy. You would think my husband would get out of bed and help me, but he does like to read the paper in bed!

I guess I'll let our maid make the bed, if he would ever get off that runway!

Today I will bathe on the terrace....

What's a girl to do?! I can't find a single pair of shoes to wear!

Maybe I will forgo getting dressed for now and take a dip in the pool, quickly though, I have a spa treatment!

Aren't facials the best?

I think I will get a massage too!

I'm sure I will be wiped out from all the activities, so a nap is definitely in order!

Then off to pick up a couple things....

Running errands is so much fun!

I could shop all day!

But, I must get home. My maid is preparing dinner on the patio for the Mr. and I.

After dinner we are heading over to a private club with lots of celebrities where we will dance the night away!

After all that, I think I will need one of these.....

What a day! Happy April Fools Day to you!










0 comments:

Post a Comment