Get crazy with chalkboard paint!

I can't get enough of chalkboard paint. I have always wanted to do a whole wall in my kitchen, and after seeing these photos, I just may!
It's a little intimidating at first, but after all, it is just paint, if you don't like it, paint over it! Get really crafty and add a magnetic paint underneath your chalkboard paint! I have a door in my kitchen painted with chalkboard paint and I love it! The kids love it too! It's very handy for jotting down grocery lists.

I love the idea of combining a wall graffiti, like this calendar, with the chalkboard! Very clever!
Check out wonderfulgraffiti.com

This is way to cool......how about this in a child's playroom? A little educational art.
Check out etsy for some great chalkboard ideas and products!

This is just plain gorgeous. Love it up against the brick.

Here is what I want to do!
The wall that separates the kitchen from my dining/family room.

Whoa!
I don't think mine would look this neat!

This is another clever idea layering a vintage metal basket and paper goods on a clothesline! Great craft room or play room idea!

Love this for a message center.

You can change your border as often as you like!

I like the ledge on this one. It looks very dark when you first paint it on. But, after you write on it several times and erase it, it really takes on a nice look!

How about a quote of the day?

You could get really artsy...

and oh, yet another inspiration photo for my kitchen!
I love the pig!
Should I go for it?

Pottery Barn

and a cheaper version, painted directly on the wall....

Great for a study or office. No more paper waste.

This is clever, although you would probably have to haul a ladder out every time you wanted to change it.

And, the best for last. Transform an old garage sale or flea market cabinet with chalkboard paint! Your husband will never have to ask, "where do we keep the........" ever again!
Another cute idea would be on a child's dresser.
Label the drawers:
socks
shirts
pants


I'd love to see what you have done with this great stuff! Send any pictures my way!


0 comments:

Post a Comment