3's not a crowd


This is my friend Margo's girls' room. It's still under construction, but being even more impatient than I am, she has already moved beds in! She has 3 girls and one boy. All the girls wanted to be in the same room. So, she added on to one of their rooms as seen here. The first room you see was the original. It was the room I painted the thick stripes in. The add on is the room through the opening. It houses all their beds. It's darling. I am going to write "sleeping porch" on the moulding separating the two spaces.


Same beds with slightly different bedding, all keeping with the pink and white theme. I made the huge "always kiss me goodnight" sign above the windows. It's 6 feet long!


There will be a giant chandelier and the girls have also gained a huge walk in closet, I will post photos when it's done! There is also a window seat with sconces and basket for the toys. This is just a sneak peak!

0 comments:

Post a Comment