not my day

Some days are worse than others, I realize that. Even though it was raining non stop this morning, I set out to get a few more supplies for my projects I am working on. While I was out I swung by the Goodwill to see if there were any treasures. None today, it's always hit or miss there. I only spent about 15 minutes in the store and when I came out look what was waiting for me! My car....keyed. Seriously not my day.

If you can look past the dirt :) you will see a nice long scratch and on top of that a big X and another shorter scratch.
I reached for my cell phone to call the police, but realized I left it at home. So, I went inside and called 911. When the police officer arrived he told me that in the past 2 years he has had 10 or more calls for keyed cars parked on this same strip at that same store, and every time they are nice cars. He said he thought it was a jealousy thing. So, I am being punished for having a nice car? Whatever. It's not even noon and I am done. Sorry to be such a downer, but it's just NOT my day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment