Drive Bys

This home, click here, is listed for a whopping $4,695,000.00!
This ones a bargain compared to the others at $1,685,000.00
How would you like this to be your backyard? It can be for $2,980,000.00
this one can be yours for a mere $3,250,000.00
I have toured this one and it's a beauty. It has a built in car wash and a retractable chandelier in the entry.
This one is not for sale, but I love it!

I have always admired this one and the gardens...

This beauty had 7 landscapers out in it's yard today!

The home below is for sale for over $2,000,000.00, couldn't find the mls on it though


More great landscaping

Same house

a shot of their adorable garage




It has been a gorgeous day here in Woodinville Washington! Hope you enjoyed your tour! I am off to mow the lawn....Nope, I don't have 7 landscapers to do that for me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment