~where I blog from~{and big news}

This little desk sits in the corner of my kitchen, 
and the wall around is it constantly changing. 
I recently added a little memo board which has come
 in very handy for tacking up little reminders and things.

 I just got this cool scientific antler chart off etsy 
after seeing my friend Emily's flower one on  her blog.

The white lilacs are from my parents house.
I keep driving over there and robbing all their flowers.
I wonder if they are going to catch on anytime soon.

Anyway, today I am doing something a little crazy.
I am going to be in a commercial, and the filming takes place today.
A friend on my soccer team reached out to me and told me that a nearby fitness club was in need of "extras."
 I submitted my info. and was selected!
Should be a fun {and out of the ordinary} experience. I will let you know how it goes.
Make sure you follow along on instagram, I will try and take some pictures!
xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment