~creatively made home summer series~

I am thrilled to be a part of my friend Jeanne Oliver's

In this course I will be showing you videos on how to make fun items for your home out of reclaimed wood, such as signs and picture frames! 

 To sign up for my course click here.
You will need to register and sign in.
The course is only $10!!!!
Here are some other things you may find helpful in signing up: 

To register go to jeanneoliver.ning and register (this part is free).
You will find the mini course along the left hand side of the site under COURSES.
Click on the course you want to register for and pay.
If you don't see the course you are looking for click "view all" under the courses for a complete list of courses.

Be sure to check out all the fun courses being offered!

I am taking off for a few days which means no thrifty Thursday this week. I will be back on Sunday to let you know the winner of the Vol. 25 science chart giveaway!

For more info on the course you can go here as well.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment