~bringing the outdoors in~{and farm chicks winners!}

I plucked these giant stems off a tree in the yard. 
I always have fresh flowers in this vase, and if I don't have time to go to the store, I head outdoors to see what is available.
These are giant, but I love them!


 You can see a glimpse of the fabulous pillows that my friend Jill made for me!
 Yes, I am welcoming spring with open arms!
I am so ready for school to be out, and for those long lazy days filled with swimming,
 fishing, bbq's, and picnics. 
 Thank you to everyone who participated in the Farm Chicks antique show and soiree giveaway!
And, thank you to Serena for hosting.
I have 2 winners via random.org
{sorry, don't know how to copy the little winner box!}
The first one is #48
Laurie Moore from Moore art from the heart!

And the second one is #60, Jill Hinson from Forever Cottage!
Congrats you too, I know you are going to have a blast!
Also, and this is kinda a big deal for me, I got a "PIN IT" button on my photos! 
I've always wanted one but I have never known how to do so.
A huge thank you to Janel for adding it!
Just hover over any of my photos until you see the pin it logo appear in the upper left, then pin away!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment