~after school snack~{& our fitness blog is up!}

I like giving my kids something fairly healthy when they get home from school.
The problem is, they want junk.
Sound familiar?
My daughter especially loves chocolate muffins, so I made some that are a little healthier than the norm.
By all means they aren't full of vitamins, but I think they will satisfy the chocolate cravings in our household!

 Serve with a glass of milk and a side of applesauce, because,
 shhh, they don't know there is applesauce in them!


The recipe makes 12 muffins 
{oops, I typed up 18 on the recipe card~sorry}
I figured out there is 211 calories in each muffin, so if you want to indulge, you can as well!
Let me know if you make them and what you think.

Oh, cute new kitchen towel can be purchased here.

And, because I promised it to you in May, our new fitness blog is up right here! Go check it out and tell me what you think!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment