~our laundry room~ {revisited}

It's funny the posts that become the most popular. 
I never would have guessed in a million years that it would be our laundry room.
I almost didn't show it.
It is small, very small.
But it works, and I have managed to work in a ton of storage solutions, and let me tell you, this little room holds a lot of junk!

I painted the back of the door with chalkboard paint, and added this rack.
It holds the things that I use almost everyday, so it is helpful to have them this handy.
 The second storage solution I found was this set of lockers
 {they continue to the left in this photo behind the washer and dryer, 
there is 24 compartments all together}
They were $25 at a garage sale and hold a ton.
{thank you to my friend Michelle who found them for me!}
Each door is labeled with a label maker~
light bulbs, batteries, pet meds, rags, etc. 
Makes it very handy to find things.

 I have weak knees when it comes to great packaging.
If it smells good and is packaged cute, it comes home with me.
 The stackable washer and dryer was the only solution for saving space, it just made sense.
What are some of your space saving storage ideas?
I'd love to hear.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment