~crystal lake canoe bar 2012~

Cross your fingers......
My computer is fixed, and I'm back!

I wanted to show you a little part of one of the fun things we do here at the lake.
Once a year in the summer months a group of people living here host a gathering called the 

CANOE BAR.

You can read about a previous year here.
This year we all gathered at one of our floating docks and celebrated in honor of the upcoming Olympics in London.
The women wore facinators and the men dressed very dapper.
Everyones boats were all decked out.
We drank Pimms and ate tea sandwiches, and for dessert had gold metal cookies.

It started at 7 pm, and people came and went until well over midnight.
It was such a fun night.
Another reason why I will never leave Crystal Lake!



 Real silver and roses on a floating dock, now that's what I call a party!













 Someone even brought a fire pit they towed from behind their canoe!



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment