~a few little changes on our front porch~

First of all, thank you for being so patient with me.
My computer crashed on Friday the 13th and I just got it back, literally 30 minutes ago!
I can't live without this thing.
While I was away from the computer I did a ton of work in the yard, cleaning up, fixing things, adding things, and planting things.
One thing I did was spruce up our front porch.
 This is the door that leads straight into the kitchen. 
People tend to think this is our back door.
After I saw this post on my friend Emily's blog,
 I knew I had to make something with the darling hand painted laurel wreath on it!
She painted hers on a lampshade.
I painted it on a old cupboard door with the original chippy sage green and cream paint
{love}
 I also replaced my urn which had seen better days with this great grey 
glazed pot I found at the grocery store of all places.
I planted a shade loving lacy white hydrangea in it which I love.

 Mine and Cody's boots ready for the mud and the muck.
 A close up view of the simple sign.
This was such a easy project, literally took less than 15 minutes.
I love the patina on the door.
 So, there you have it.
I will be back with more project updates shortly!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment