~sweet bee~

My friend Rachel just opened up a new store in historic downtown Snohomish.
It's called Sweet Bee and she opened up today.
I am so excited for you all to see it!
If you don't live in the area, I have taken a few photos to share.
 There is lots of jewelry and girly stuff.
 Bows and bling......
 rustic furniture and accessories.....
 I want this wreath.
 Rachel is carrying a bunch of my pillows.
 They are piled high on this great vintage French daybed.
Don't you love the ticking?
 There's a more shabby chic section with lots of florals and pastels.

 And great great pieces of furniture.
 There's something in there for every style.

 I love the preppy look of this pink and green display. 
There's yummy soaps, lotions, and candles.
I went home with 2 of the sugar rose tiger lily candles.

 Wishing Rachel and Greg the best of luck!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment