~a few new things in our living room~

 After I made the skirt for our bathroom cabinet,
I had leftover material from the white French sheet.
 A few days ago I made a bunch of fun pillows for a friends store.
{post found here}
I really liked how they turned out so I decided to make some for our sectional using the leftover material.
 I was able to squeeze 5 pillows out of the material.
They are a mix match of different designs and shapes, but all with the same white material.
 I literally used every last scrap~I didn't want to waste one little piece.
 I also recently got this old banana crate at a local antique mall.
It holds a ton of white hydrangeas behind the couch.
 And these freesia's I picked up at the grocery store smell heavenly.
 I like how crisp and fresh the white pillows look on the off white couch. 
Reminds me of spring.......

Have a wonderful Easter!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment