~the bigger picture~

 The kids mid winter break started yesterday.
We have no major plans, maybe hit the mall, go up skiing, bake cookies daily :)
Yesterday we settled in on the couch to watch movies, it was a rainy stormy day.
I took the picture above~the light was coming in and everything looked so cozy.
I even posted it on my facebook page.
The Nester is doing a little link up party about celebrating the imperfections, because really, our house is not clean ALL the time.
So, here you have it.
The bigger picture........
 Behind the couch, and what didn't make it into the photo.
Dogs chewing on their toys which are strewn all over the floor.
On the bench I have packages to ship, drop cloths waiting to be made into something, a bucket with cake plates I need to return to my sister in law, and a shopping bag with supplies that need to go out to my studio.
Under the table and behind the little green stool we have a dog crate that Harley out grew a few months ago, needing to go on craigslist.
 And the other side of the couch. 
Cody made a cozy little bed with his panda pillow pet and plenty of blankets.
Trying to squeeze the life out of my one last hydrangea.......
And, while we are keeping it real, here's the kitchen.
Point of this is, this is real life. 
 In no way is our house perfectly clean and styled all the time.
I have no intentions of cleaning this week.
Happy vacation to me!
Linking up to the Nester.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment