~chip it~

 Have you heard of chip it?
It's a very cool website by Sherwin Williams that allows you to upload any photo, and then they instantly give you a variety of paint colors pulled from the room!
 Here is why I like it.
Not necessarily so that I can go out and buy the paint colors.
 All our rooms are pretty much done.
However, it is fun to see a few things here.
After uploading a bunch of my favorite photos, I see a common thread.
Lots of tricorn black, no surprise there!

 I was surprised to see lots of mustard yellows and golds in all my boards too.

 I think this tool is helpful when shopping for accessories too.
Print out the page you like, the look you are after, and take it with you while pillow shopping, etc. 
 One of my all time favorite photos below is dead on with their wall color, wouldn't you say?

 And, just for fun, I threw in our dining room.
Never knew there was such an array of colors in my neutral space!
Thanks to Greige for letting me know about this cool tool!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment