~our dining room~

 I am linking up with my friend Jen here on her room redo party.
I have switched things up a bit in our dining room.
 I turned the dining room table to face the other direction.
 This opened up the wall under the shelving, so I searched high and low and found a great buffet on craigslist for $150.00.
 This is how the dining room looks from the kitchen.
 I added just a little bit of color to the all white dishes on display.


 I painted the buffet and added new hardware.
I will do another post on that shortly.


 The top is a nice area for a bar.
 Looking into the kitchen.
 I can't even tell you how excited I am to have all this extra storage!
Look at all the dividers for my extra silverware!


 Here is the same room back in 2009.
You can see the table facing the other direction and the black paint it used to have on it.
I love it so much better! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment