~home made valentines~

 Every year the kids and I make home made Valentines.

 I gathered everything I could find from my studio that was red and pink and sparkly, 
and we set up shop on the dining room table.


 Cody is very crafty~he loves art.
He came up with this "sparkle" one all on his own.
I think it is the cutest thing ever!
 Some more Valentines, by Cody.
 I have a book of vintage looking Valentines and he loves it!
Every year we get it out and he rips pages out of it to make cards for his friends.

 I decided to make cards for my nieces and nephews.
My kids LOVE getting mail, and I'm sure they do too!
 I also made Valentines for some of our neighbor kids.
We will take a walk later and hand deliver them.

 I've had these chipboard animal cutouts from Martha Stewart forever and thought they'd be cute to use.
The little cards with the scalloped edges are Martha Stewart as well.


I am linking up with my friend Jen at Dear Lillie.
I'll be back later with a giveaway!
P.s. check out Maria's blog here for exciting souvenir news!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment