~these are a few of my favorite {smelly} things~

The Nester is doing a linky party for favorite things under $30.00.
I started adding some of my favorite things and realized they are all very fragrant!
First up!
 Lavender Downy~3 sheets per load, because I am anal like that.
I am a little partial to this candle because it is called the Savannah.
However, the scent is AMAZING!
I've bought these time and time again.
I always have a candle burning in my house, always.
Pureology shampoo and conditioner.
Love it, love the scent, love the way it makes my hair look.
End of story.

And finally, Mrs. Meyers cleaning products, detergent, lotions, bubble bath, you name it, in the 
baby blossom scent.
I find mine at whole foods but from time to time see it at TJ Maxx. 
What are some of your favorite finds for under $30.00?
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment