~a barrel and a tree~

 Green is my favorite color. 
Especially the green that I like to call vintage green......
I spotted this large barrel under a tarp at an estate sale last week and immediately knew what I was going to do with it. 
It's the perfect Christmas green.
 I brought it home and drilled holes in the bottom.
Then I planted a blue spruce in it and strung it with white lights.
I kinda like the "Charlie Brown" look the tree has.

{if you've been following my blog awhile, you will be excited to 
see the house stain color that is finally up!}
 Isn't that color gorgeous?
 To make the top not look so "naked"
I added a bunch of Spanish moss and lots of pine cones.

It's right near the front door and I think it will look really welcoming at night when the lights are really sparkling.
I may just leave it up year round!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment