~our thanksgiving table~

 This Thanksgiving I am using what I have.
I didn't buy a thing to create this table setting. 
I pulled out some artichokes to hold my place cards.
You can find them here if you would like to print some too.
 The napkins I bought a few weeks ago on sale at Pottery Barn.
I used silver trays as chargers, and I mixed and matched inexpensive white dishes with vintage white ironstone.
 The centerpiece is a large round wicker tray filled with candles, antlers
extra silverware, and a cast iron pot filled with a beautiful purple orchid.
The purple in the orchid is also picked up in the artichokes. 
Not intentional, but they look great together.


 I have collected over the years many pieces of silverware.
I polished them all up and each place setting has a mixed matched set.
 I filled little French clay pots with succulents.
You can find them here.







Wishing you a happy and memorable Thanksgiving with your loved ones.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment