~Happy Thanksgiving~ {the kids table}

 In between the live turkey hunt
{more on that to come}
and baking, I thought I'd quick show you some photos of the kids table.
Everything on it, including the table is pint sized.
Even the table legs were cut down to be at the appropriate height.
 The kids even get real silver, dessert forks and spoons, no knives. :)
Little tangerines add a splash of color to the table and are something I know the kids will like to eat.
The plates are dessert plates, and the napkins are cocktail napkins, only about 6" square.
Even the stemware is pint sized!
The bowl the oranges are in is from Target, it's melamine, and I love the pattern.
So, there you have it.
I couldn't leave the kids out.
After all, they are one of the things I am most thankful for.
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment