~it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas~

 Ruffles & Rust square has been closed for 3 days as we all prepare for Christmas.
I finished just about an hour ago and wanted to share a few photos of my space.
I was lucky enough to find this great fireplace that plugs in. 
It actually produces heat and I think it makes a great focal point for my area.
On either side of the fireplace are two matching twin beds that are gorgeous! 
I wish I had a need for them.
I will try to get a better picture of those and post soon.
 The store is filled with fresh greenery and it smells amazing!
I used a little in my space as well.
Speaking of amazing holiday smells, I am in love with Glade "spruce it up" rooms spray. 
I think I've gone through 2 can already.
You can get it at Target or your grocery store, which is where I got mine.
Ok, 
focus, focus....
 I made a few more stocking holders.

 Every nook and cranny is filled with Christmas goodies.


I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I just had to share!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment