wall words







I just got an email from a very nice lady that said I inspired her to do wording in her kitchen! I love it! Some are hand painted and some are the vinyl wall lettering, but I think it looks amazing and had to share with you all that it can be done!



Here is the copy of her email:



Hi,I am sending along some pics of my kitchen. I was truly inspired by your kitchen on rate my space so I borrowed some of your ideas for my space. I needed more words than you had on your skylight walls so I scoured the internet and found some. I have also ordered some things from your etsy sight, some dishtowels a sign and a pillow (pillow not for the kitchen...haha) and anxiously await their arrival. Thank you so much for being such a huge inspiration. Please let me know what you think of the pics and any suggestions you have would be very welcome. Barb



0 comments:

Post a Comment