Flea market finds





































I got this fabulous old tray on wheels from this wonderful lady at the sandpoint antique flea market! She had so much good stuff! I can't wait to go back in February! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it when I bought it (like many of my purchases) but I think I am happy with it in it's new home, the master bath. I will probably try out several diff. spots, but for now, here it sits! Good place to hold magazines, towels right next to the tub, and candles for those nights after the kids are in bed! It was $20.00, you can't beat it! I also picked up some more things from her and plan on becoming a regular customer! :) What do you think? Oh, that creamy white chippy metal basket is from her booth too!








0 comments:

Post a Comment