7 things

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Go sky diving
2. Run a 5k or more
3. own a vacation cabin
4. spend as much time with my kids as possible
5. be the best Mom and wife I can be
6. Tell my family every day that I love them
7. Learn how to swim

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Drive a stick shift
2. do multiple tasks at one time
3. run 5 miles on my treadmill
4. Ride a quad (4 wheeler)
5. Eat a whole box of oreos in one sitting
6. Open mouth, insert foot {on a daily basis}
7. Use power tools like a man!

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Swim (well, I can doggy paddle if that counts)
2. Say no to people
3. drugs
4. ride a motorcycle
5. sleep in a small tent or be in any really small space
6. Go a day without hugging/touching/kissing my kids
7. smoke

7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby...
1. He can fix anything
2. He can build anything
3. Believes in me
4. He is kind to people
5. He is patient
6. He loves me and our kids tremendously
7. He doesn't say, "I told you so" when he very well could

7 Things I Say Most Often
1. do I really need it?
2. shut up
3. If you guys don't start getting along you are going to bed early!
4. "What!?"
5. Macoroni or pb & j?
6. whatever!!!
7. Isn't it bedtime yet?

7 Celebrity Crushes -
1. Paul Walker
2. Paul Walker
3. Paul Walker
4. do you want me to go on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment