Jam Filled Butter Cookies


Recipe for sugar free, white flour free cookies, and YES, they are good!

I have lost 11 pounds since I last posted about starting my no sugar and no white flour diet! it's the easiest thing to do ever because you can still eat fatty! :)

I made these tonight and they are delicious, even the kids like them!


3/4 c. butter, softened

1/2 c. splenda

2 egg yolks

1 3/4 c whole wheat flour

1/2 c sugar free fruit preserves, any flavor, I used strawberry


Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cream together teh butter, sugar, and egg yolks. Mix in a little flour at a time until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1" balls. Place balls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Use your finger to make a well in the center of each cookie. fill the hole with 1/2 t. of preserves.

Bake for 8-10 minutes.


I think I was feeling a bit sorry for myself not being able to eat all the candy at our little gingerbread house making party. These cookies will tide me over just fine and my butt will thank me tomorrow!


0 comments:

Post a Comment