I could read emails like this all day!

I just got this email! I think it is so sweet that someone would take the time out of their busy day to sit down at their computer and write something like this! I just had to share......!

Melaine,I just had to write and let you know that I owe you a huge debt of gratitude. I did not even realize that my home was in such a sad state until I looked at all of your spaces on your RMS pages. I have been busy getting this place in 'shape', nothing compared to your home, but it is better than it was. I have actually been getting compliments, COMPLIMENTS, that is shocking to me! I hope that you realize what a special 'gift' that you possess. The fact that you are sharing your talent and your ideas with the world is really special, not everyone would do that. I call myself an 'inferior decorator', at least I did, until I was inspired by you. I am really proud of the progress that I have made so far, I am doing a new project almost every day. I have to tell you that I wish that I had 1/8 of your energy, talent and taste. How do you find the time to do all that you do? There are just not enough hours in the day, do you ever get to sleep? I just cannot thank you enough, really! The email that you sent me about the drapes for my daughter's room was incredible to me. Those drapes make her room more feminine and girly, they are elegant. Just what her room needed. Thank you!I don't mean to bother you, I just hope you know that you have really helped a ton of people, people like me who did not really even know how much help we needed! LOL!Bless you! Kristen

0 comments:

Post a Comment