~random Christmas pictures from around the house~

 We are kinda taking it easy this year as you can see.
Not a whole lot of decorating.
My husband is taking some time off, and we are going to spend the days focusing on family and just being together.
We are sneaking away to a lodge in the mountains for a few days after Christmas, I can't wait.


This angel is one of my favorite "new" things for Christmas this year.
I found it at a garage sale over the summer for $5!
 I did get my Santa mugs out because I think they are so darn cute to serve hot chocolate out of.
 I randomly decorated almost every room with vintage ornaments too.
 These bright colored ones are in the kitchen under a giant cloche.
I recently found all of them at a flea market for around $3.
Proof that beautiful things don't have to cost a lot.
 My mom gave me a pair of these angels years ago and I put them out every Christmas.
I am thinking about leaving them out year round.
There is something so sweet about them.

I know the roses aren't very Christmasey, but they were a gift from my husband on my birthday, and they smell heavenly.
I hope you are having a relaxing last few days before Christmas!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment