~our dining room all decked out for the holidays~ {and a winner}

This year I am keeping the decorations quite simple.
In the dining room I added a few Christmas items to the shelving, and some packages in a big basket, and that is about it.
 I will show you the table soon....


Not a whole lot going on, but I am really liking it.
What do you think?

I also wanted to announce the winner of the Jessica's Serenity triple wrap
 bracelet giveaway!

Lesa is the winner and she wrote:
Lesa said...
I love, LOVE your blog. I just "liked" Jessica's Serenity on FB--her jewelry is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her work with us.

Congrats! Please email me and I will get you in touch with Jessica!

Another quick reminder to visit Spark Modern on etsy to take advantage of their 12 days of Christmas sale! 
Today all Ikat pillows are on sale~happy shopping!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment