~New Years Table~

Not only is Monday New Years Eve, but it's also our son's birthday!
So, we really like to do up everything on this day.
I wanted to share with you the 2013 themed table I came up with using lots of gold and silver and candlelight.
 I only used things I had on hand.
I pulled out all of my vintage clocks and ran them down the center of the table.
I also printed vintage clock images from the Graphics Fairy onto card stock and cut them out, randomly displaying them down the center of the table as well.
 I covered a bell garland {from the dollar store}
in vintage glass glitter years ago and used them down the center of the table, as well as in the pot of white tulips.

"Ringing in" the new year!
 Lots of white candles in silver candle sticks, and some gold and silver ornaments left over from Christmas.


 I love dimming the lights and eating by mostly candlelight.
 Ikat napkins are  from Pottery Barn last season.
 A little bubbly and we are good to go!
 Happy new year, from our family to yours!
 Let's make 2013 a year to remember....
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment