~questions about my studio answered~

First of all, THANK YOU all so much for all the comments!
You really know how to make a girl feel loved!
I wanted to answer some of your questions about my studio, so here it goes.

Someone asked where I got my sewing table and if it was from West Elm.
Well, I am not sure, but I got it at Goodwill for $5.99.
It was going to be a temporary table, but it has worked out great so it is going to stay!

Someone else asked where I got my black swivel chair at my sewing table. 
I got that at a thrift store as well, I think it was $12.99. 
I don't think it's a Pottery Barn, looks vintage.

I also had to include a picture of my husband because he was such a big part of this project.
You guys were so sweet in the comments about him, and he read through every single one.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Someone asked if he was a builder.
 No, he isn't, he is self taught, just a handy dandy do it yourself kinda guy.

One thing that really surprised me was how many of you asked about the tools I use.
I think that is so cool!
I love my power tools, so here it goes....

My air nailer for small projects is this
{we have a bigger one too, but couldn't find it at the moment!}

The Bostitch Brad Nailer which can be found here.

I hook it up to a Dewalt air compressor. 
The whole thing is very portable, so I can take it outside or from room to room.


My saw is my baby. 
It is a Bosch hinge slide miter saw. 
You can find it here.

It sits on this:

The delta air filtration system can be found at Home Depot.


I have a couple other tools I use regularly.
I have a jigsaw and a palm sander that I can't live without. 
My biscuit joiner is a must have for frame making and I also have a built in router table that I didn't show, also for frame making.


This summer we are adding on front steps to the studio and 
I will be doing some planting around the outside. 
I will be sure to take photos and post them when it's done!
Have a great weekend! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment