~a quick and easy cookie recipe and WINNERS announced!~

 I made these
for the kids after school snack yesterday
because I was craving chocolate.
So good and so easy!
Here's what you will need:

1 box devil's food cake mix
1/3 cup oil
2 eggs
2 packages of rolo candies.

Preheat oven to 350.
Mix everything but the rolos together in a mixer.

Place a little bit of dough in your hand, about the size of half a golf ball, roll it in a ball, then flatten it.
Place a rolo candy in the center and wrap the edges of the dough all around it.

Place on parchment lined cookie sheet
 {or just spray some Pam on that bad boy} and bake for 9 minutes.
When they are out of the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar.

Enjoy!

Ok, 2 winners today! 

The winner of my 2 picture frames that Janette Mallory is so generously giving away is:

Katie from the blog 
Congratulations Katie!


AND 

the winner of the $50.00 home depot gift card is:


I will email you both to let you know you have won.
Thank you all for participating in my giveaways.
The home depot card generated the most entries at over 160!
I try really hard to bring you all a different fun giveaway every week.
If you have a product you'd like to giveaway please email me at:
lakeliving4@yahoo.com

Happy Friday friends!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment