~making progress~

First of all, thank you for all of your sweet comments yesterday.
I was feeling so overwhelmed and nervous to see how the painters were going to react to taking off all the stain they had just put up.
In the end, they agreed.
We may be eating top raman for the next year, but in the end, I know we made the right choice.
Today I woke up to the sound of a pressure washer.
A pressure washer never sounded so lovely.
I am hoping they can get all the stain off by tomorrow and early next week start on the new stain
{which we would like to look like the house above, found here}
and trim.
If you are coming to my stella and dot party on Sunday I would like to apologize in advance for the mess you will be greeted by.
A really, really, big mess.
It won't be pretty.
I'll try and make up for it by filling your bellies with yummy foods and sweet drinks!
To all of you who were asking about the flea market on Saturday, here are the details.
Bountiful Garden~A Summer Show of Vintage Finds.
Saturday August 20th 9a.m to 3 p.m.
1130 Pine Ave. Snohomish

I really hope to see you there.
I am actually looking forward to getting "out" of my house and relaxing with some friends and making some new ones! Be sure to say hi if you are there!
xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment