~white~{that's about as clever as I'm getting today}

 When you have friends with houses that look like this, you start to feel like your own home
 is a bit inadequate. 
My friend Leah's home is drop dead gorgeous in my eyes.
I haven't seen it in person.
I'm sure it's even better in person.
But for now, I get to look at all the beautiful photos courtesy of my friend Isabel.

 I have tried doing white walls in my house.
They never looked as good as this.....
 I have LUSTED 
{yep, that's what I said} 
over this cow painting for years.
Someday.....
 I love cows.
My grandparents had cows, and if my husband would let me, I'd have about 10 of them.
I also wanted to apologize for not blogging as regularly as I am used to.
Ruffles and Rust Square has been super busy and I find myself consumed by re~stocking the shelves!
Thanks to all who came out on Saturday for the sale!
It blew my mind how much I sold!
Have a great Monday.
I'm off to go bake some cookies!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment