~flea market finds and a winner~

 I saw them from a distance and new they were going to be gorgeous!
This pair of angels was waiting for me to pick them up, I just know it.
 I think I love them so much because they remind me of my trip to Guatemala.
I'd love to go back there someday.
 They have a ton of detail, and I'm sure I'll find a perfect spot for them.
 And, would you like to know if you are the winner of the Circle Creek soap giveaway?
Well, if your name is Kat from Pretty n Pink n Green, you have won!!!
Congratulations!
If you have a product you'd like to giveaway on my blog, please email me to discuss!
On another note~the family and I will be taking our annual memorial day weekend camping trip to Lake Chelan tomorrow.
I will miss you all dearly, but will return in a week with lots of photos and stories to share!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment