~it's been a long week~

So that is why when my friend Tracie called me and said she had won an early entrance to the Second Saturdayz flea market, and would I like to join her, I was super excited!
Second Saturdayz is one of my favorite flea markets, and being able to go a day before the public, eating cheese and grapes and sipping on wine, was heavenly.
Some of the vendors were still setting up their booths and we were able to take our time and shop at our own pace knowing things weren't going to be sold out from under us! 
And you can imagine, the booths and vignettes were gorgeous.
 Love this quote, don't you?
It's so true.
 I love old seltzer bottles too, actually old glass of any kind.
 I like how this ruffled lampshade looks against this chippy shutter.
 I really wanted to bring home this banana box, but  just couldn't think of a spot for it.
I'm kinda kicking myself now. 
Reminds me of my motto:
"should've bought it when you saw it"
 I also really loved this bird pillow, but a voice in the back of my head was telling me to stop with the pillows already!
 Something else I could have happily purchased~
this wine rack.....how cute with the little pots.
 There was lots of garden items.
 I think I'm going to make some of these for Ruffles & Rust.
 This old grocery scale was too cool and would look great sitting on a kitchen counter.
 Fun necklaces.....
 So, what did I buy you ask?
I walked out the door with this entire stack of suitcases plus one more you don't see in the photo!
My plan is to use them in my sons room for toy storage, possibly as a night table, we'll see!
After the flea market the kids, husband, and I all went out to dinner and then to the mall.
I highly recommend not trying on bikini's after eating a large meal out.
It was so depressing that I went straight from Victoria's Secret over to Cinnabon and ate away the pain. :)
Have a great rest of your weekend~I'm going out to dinner again.......
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment