~probably more pictures than you care to see~

 I spent most of the day today at Ruffles and Rust Square with my friend Stephanie who did wonders in my area.
{thank you Stephanie!}
She has an eye for these things, and I do not. 
She spent about 3 hours moving things around, making cute groupings, and hanging things up.
As you can see in the photo above, she grouped all my vintage tablecloths in one basket.
And look at the cute vignette she made out of some candle holders, typography, and misc. other goodies.
 New to the store is a pair of these caned back chairs with vintage burlap seats. 
I also made one of my guest cottage signs.
 You can see a little of on the seat of the chair.
 This sweet white settee is still available!
I made a few more signs, including this one on a vintage cupboard door.
 Love this chippy old corbel!
 This sign I also painted on an old piece of wood with it's original chippy paint.
The chalkboard to the left has a great green color and the large sugar canister would look great in any cottage kitchen.
They are all sitting on a dresser I gave a new paint treatment too, and added vintage style knobs!
 Closeup of this adorable chalkboard~so cute in a kids room 
or even in a kitchen with your menu written on it!




 Lots and lots of vintage sheet music and these "beach" hooks for your beach towels!
 I have loved this family tin for many many years in my own home, but just don't have a good spot for it anymore.
 Hand made picture frames and chippy balustrades, as well as old rusty horseshoes
~a little of everything~
 This mirror was mine as well, for all of about 4 days.
Just didn't work out for me, but it might for you!
I have a friend that always teases me that I don't keep anything for longer than 10 minutes!
Sometimes true.
 I LOVE this coat hook made with vintage door knobs.
 Lots of misc. white dishes and ironstone.
 I have made a bunch more coasters and have included quite a few fun frames into the mix.
 Full sized shabby chic bed still available, as well as many pillows.
 I also just brought in a pair of these wood tables.
One is a little larger than the other. 
They are over 100 years old and have a great shape!
I left them the original wood which isn't really like me.
But, in this case I thought the wood was just too beautiful to cover up!
 And a few fresh cherry blossoms add a touch of spring!
If you live nearby, be sure to stop on in!
Some more of my favorite shops in Snohomish are:
Joyworks
Annie's On First
&
Faded Elegance
I hope I didn't bore you with all the photos!
Happy Mother's Day Weekend to all you moms out there!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment