~my space at ruffles & rust square & a winner~

These photos were taken about a week ago before my friend Stephanie went in a re-did my space for me.
{thank you Stephanie!}
So, they are not the greatest photos, but it will show you a little bit about what I have in there!
 I love this cabinet, if it doesn't sell, I'm bringing it home! 
 I made this silhouette canvas using the free 8x10 canvas offer
{it is still going on, just click on the link at the top left hand corner of this page}
The bra and pantie pictures sold right away.
 I had a bunch of these cool chippy old windows, so I added lettering to them.
I think these are one of my favorite things in my space.
 And of course, lots of cover~less books and glassware.
 Little bits of color here and there, in my mostly neutral space.
 OK, I lied. 
This is my favorite thing.
It's a full size shabby white bed with headboard, foot board, and side rails, with this beautiful wreath applique on the headboard!
I wish I had a better picture.
 Lots of typography, simply because I like it!
 sold.
 Oh, this shows you the headboard a little better!
 This chalkboard sold, but I have many more in the works! 
 A chippy black shutter that would make an awesome mail sorter/organizer.
I also made this rustic "wedding" sign inspired by all the cool country style weddings I'm seeing all over the Internet.
 More glass bottles and tarnished silver.
 Bundles of fresh French lavender and old spools.
 I was using this chippy old ledge for display, but it is now for sale!
 Grey and black shabby wood frame.
 A few vintage kitchen items and a few black Rosanna cake plates.
 This chalkboard sold as well.....more coming!
I have huge tupperwares full of more goodies to go to the store, including 2 French caned back black chairs with burlap seats!
Check back often, things change daily!
And, the winner of the of the earth jewelry giveaway is:
Carly from the Deckers!
Congratulations!
Please contact of the earth jewelry on etsy to let her know which letter you would like on your necklace!
Have a happy weekend friends!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment