~new bedside lamps~

I know what you are thinking.

You are thinking, make up your mind lady!

I know, I know.

I have had so many different lamps here, but I swear,

I love these ones and they will be staying!

I found these at Target.

The best part, they were only $24.99 a piece.

In case you go there looking for them yourselves, the tag reads,
"home, lamp base, beige, 17 1/2" tall, mix and match lighting, and medium"

They have a really cool antique crackle finish~love them!

So of course getting new lamps prompted me to clean up the tops of the tables.


His side is simple.


A photo of us sitting on the dock here at the lake, the lamp, and an alarm clock.


My side has another photo of us, this fun book I got as a gift for my birthday, my favorite candle, and a new canister I just picked up from T.J. Maxx.



I think this canister was around $8.00, such a steal.

It houses my Advil, Tylenol pm, cold medicines, chap stick, lotion, and other things you might need at night but are too lazy to get out of bed to get!

{or at least, I am}




On either side of the bed I have these candle sconces,

another T.J. Maxx purchase years ago.

I think they were green, so I spray painted them cream to match the room.
A few weeks ago I made these initial canvas'.

I painted a 5x7 canvas black and then painted on our initials and a crown in gold.
When I was done, it looked a little too "new" for my taste so to age it up a bit I simply smeared chalk around the edges.


Hope you all are having a fabulous Friday!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment