~the house that emerson made, & etsy sale~

I know you have probably seen these photos before,

but if you are like me, you could look at them over and over again.

Emerson made=Love This photo is by far my favorite.

I love that hint of leopard and the green wellies against all that white.

I'm thinking I must make that runner!




Welcome to Emerson Farm,



where the chickens run free,



and the kitchen is exquisite!



My OCD just came alive!

Check out that organization!

drooling right now.



Adorable twin beds in buttercup yellow.



Another runner.

I feel a project coming on....



I could get very comfortable here, couldn't you?


Also, I am having a huge etsy sale!
{click on the etsy link at the top of this page}
All my pillows are marked down to $10, and all my stocking frame holders are now $18.00~hurry over there!
Happy Saturday!

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment