~if these walls could talk~

As you know by now,

I like to change things up from time to time around the house.

The wall behind our sofa before was OK,

but really wasn't that striking with the cream frames on the cream walls.

I wanted a little more contrast, so out came the black frames!



I also made these signs.
I think the saying is perfect for all of our family photos.

I used a mix of new frames

&

frames that I made out of chunky wood,

painted black and distressed.




Some of the photos are done by a professional,

but most are just snapshots of the kiddos that we took ourselves.


I just got those Pottery Barn lampshades and am already wanting new lamps for them!

I have my eye on these.

But, I will have to wait till they go on sale.

These are nice too and less expensive.





Enjoy your weekend friends!

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment