~a corner of our dining room~

Hello!
I wanted to show you a corner of our dining room that I just updated a little.
The lighting was already there.
The sconces
{one on either side of the windows}
were goodwill finds for $6.99 a couple years ago.
I made this "love" piece for this wall.
It was super easy.
I started with a 80's framed print from the goodwill I scored for $1.99.
I took out the print and glass, and painted the frame black.
Then I wrapped the cardboard back that came with
the print with leftover drop cloth fabric.
Using iron on paper, I applied the word love to the front in a
simple and small font.
I cleaned the glass and put everything back in!
Last week I made a trip to Ikea and picked up this great huge basket in gray.
Very inexpensive for this size!
I love it!
I knew what I was going to do with it when I bought it.
Do you ever have parties or gatherings in your house and run out of room in your fridge for the beverages?
Well, this basket is the perfect size to fit a cooler inside!

It is a great way to disguise a utilitarian cooler and still have a spot for extra drinks.


It fits right in there!
This would be great in a kitchen too, or on a deck in the warmer months.


Close the lid, and no one will know!

I love the closure strap on it!


Another project I did, actually last night.
I bought a wood tray at a thrift store for $3.99.
I transformed it with a little paint and using this pattern,
came up with a pretty stylish tray!


I am loving the chevron pattern!

So that's it!
Some stylish storage for your gatherings, a simple and super affordable piece of art, and a stylish drink tray!
All for under $70.00!
Happy Monday!
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment